Friday, March 6, 2009

Partial reveal

Hi there everyone!
I'm here again, and this time I want to show you my latest creations with the Color Me Daisy March kit. This kit is full the latest papers from Glitz Designs, their "Sparrow" line, and I must say that this kit has been soooo fun to play with! As a matter of fact, I'm still playing with it! I've just got so many ideas for it! So here are the first 2 things I've created using this kit.(Click on the picture for a larger view.) There's still more to come...

"B'day Princess"

Just one, yes I said one, of Caroline's 3 birthday cakes. Her b'day ended up being birthday week instead of just one day! lol! On this particular day Nonnie brought her a crown to wear too, thus the title, and the added feathers on the LO.

"She loves to accessorize"

These were taken one of the days when it was EXTREMELY cold outside. Caroline insisted that she wearing her sunglasses with her hat!

upclose

used sequins as the center of the flower

Oh, and don't forget about the CMD crop this weekend! ;) Grand prize is $100 worth of Glitz Designs products, which I'm sure include these yummy papers!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Great layouts :) I love the bright colors and the sunglasses in winter is TOO CUTE!!!

Jen D. said...

Great layouts...love the feathers added to the birthday layout! Glitz always has such fun/bright colors. uses.

VAWM said...

Great LOs! Loving the new Glitz!