Monday, March 2, 2009

March Serendipity reveal!!!

Woohoo! It's the first of the month, and I can finally show you my Serendipity projects I was able to create this month! I got to work with the "Just Enough Please" kit, which was filled to the brim with all sorts of goodies! Here's a quick pic:



I loved working with the greens, pinks, blacks and whites of this kit! I also got hooked flowers and making my own out of patterned paper.

"Barbie Jeep"



My girls STILL love playing in this thing even though neither one of them can steer, and push the gas pedal at the same time! LOL! I had a fun time playing with the Magic Mesh in the kit, and thought to use it as a mask for a messy look for this LO.

"Meeting Heidi Swapp"


the paper fold




Almost a year ago now I was able to meet Heidi Swapp at the Scrap Etc. Event in Nashville and take a class with her. I LOVED all the techniques she showed us as we worked with her mirror mini album, and it was fun to get a glimpse into her creative mind! Her project was SO involved, but I really loved doing it!

"Easter 08"




Okay, NOT the greatest picture of me, but I wanted to document one of the few full-family photos since I'm usually taking the pictures instead. It's so funny to look back at how little the girls really were, even just one year ago! And how BALD Sarah Kate was! And here I thought she was bald now! Ugh--that hair's gotta grow in one day she just may be 4 by the time it happens! LOL!

And lastly, a couple of cards:

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic work! Love the colors, love your detail, love it all! Great job!!!

Jenni said...

Such cute work Deanna!!! Love it!

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful layouts!! I just love the pink, green, & black together!! Congrats on making the Serendipity DT!!!

Stacey said...

Your layouts and cards are just wonderful!!

ellen s. said...

they are fabulous! i love how you worked the colors in this kit. beautiful!