Thursday, August 27, 2009

Treasured Scrapbooking's Treasure Hunt is still in full swing, and I'm excited to say that I was chosen to move on to Round 4. So, now I can share with you my entry for Round 3. Requirements were to include paint, a handmade flower, ric rac, and journaling that included, "I'd rather..."

I wrote about how I'd rather be at the lake. Of course. Who wouldn't?! And here's my LO:

Piece of Paradise


handmade flower


And I thought I'd share a sneak peek of Color Me Daisy's September kit. I really love it, and can't wait to dive in to it! The colors are rich, bold, and can go in so many different ways!



Other than that, not a whole lot to share. I've got a head cold that's making me feel pretty miserable. So I'm not feeling very sunshine-y today. Lots of sniffles, ear aches, and scratchy throat. No fun.

So I hope you have a better day than me, cause I'm not feeling up to much of anything right now. Just doing some sideline parenting, and that's about it. Til volleyball.

4 comments:

Wilkie said...

I am so there with you. Lake Wabedo, Minnesota - middle of nowhere and nothing to do. I miss it.

Love the flower and the wood panel look of the background - totally lake.

Karen said...

Love seeing all your creations for the Treasured Hunt Deanna! Gorgeous work!! Hope you will have a fun and relaxing weekend!

Hugs,
Karen

Davinie said...

Hey there. Email me at cooperdees(at)yahoo(dot)com if you had a layout called Lake Adventure in the August issue of CK. I have your layout!
:)

Davinie

dokan sam said...

Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.