Friday, September 25, 2009

1st Fall card



I made this one for the Collage Press challenge over on their blog and used a combination of their products to make it. There are papers from Camden, Jackson Lodge, Knave of Hearts, and their journaling cards all tucked in there somewhere! ;)
(I used Oct. Afternoon alpha stamps.)

Usually I'm really excited about Fall, it is after all my favorite time of year. But after last night's ballgame where Ole Miss got romped by SC, I'm not as happy at the prospect. That happens when the #4 team in the country gets beat by an unranked conference opponent on national TV. But I don't need to go there. It's very depressing. I'm just going to concentrate on the changing on the leaves and the cooler weather that's supposed to be headed our way.

Hope you're able to enjoy a little bit of Fall this weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing along!

And, a HUGE congrats for landing a GDT with JBS!! I was just GDT a few months back. Jill is so awesome and so generous. Have fun!

Gina said...

That's sooo cute!!! Love all the glitter.