Monday, September 14, 2009

Holy Holy....moly

K, so I'm not even sophisticated enough to figure out how to post a video on my blog, but luckily I have a friend who is. AND she has wonderful daughters who can bribe my girls to do just about anything. (If only I were so lucky. hehe!) This was such an occasion. Holly got Caroline to sing (and yell) for the camera. Thanks Hol for getting this recorded. It's something I've been meaning to do. ;)

(warning...you may want to turn down your volume)



Can't WAIT til kids choir starts! lol!

5 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

What a doll!!! Bravo! Bravo!!! :D

Sarah said...

Next stop, Carnegie Hall! If I can figure out how, can I post that to my Facebook?

Rebecca Keppel said...

Oh, cute cute cute!

Wilkie said...

Adorable!! Some of Andrew's best pictures came from Holly - what would we do without her?

Karen said...

What a precious sight! Love it, and she is one cutie!!

Hugs,
Karen