Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Check these out...

The Nikki Sivils DT is hosting a sketch challenge over on the blog. Check it out! Here's what I did with it! I used the newly released "Boo-tiful" collection. You can see more inspiration here.

Boo-tiful Babies


Also, sketch #37 is up over at 52 Sketches, and this week's sponsor is none other that Studio Calico! Be sure to post your take on this week's sketch by Sunday to be eligible.

Floatin' Along


Yes I did just post a VERY summer-y LO with a VERY Halloweenish LO. I can't make up my mind which season I'm in or ready for!



And lastly, the "official" announcement went out yesterday for the Urban Anthology DT call. You don't want to miss this call/contest. There's two different ways to play, so pick the one that works best for you!

k, that's all for now.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

rachaelwood said...

babies in costumes, so cute!

Lisa said...

Awesome LOs! Love that you gave us a bit of summer with the spooks of Halloween! LOL! Hope you have a great weekend! {{{hugs}}}

mborrero said...

love the los.
namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy