Monday, September 28, 2009

Some Jillibean love

I guess I can now share with you 2 of the LOs I submitted for the Jillibean Soup DT call. Until very recently, I hadn't gotten to work with their product, so I was very thankful to find a good amount in the Sept. Color Me Daisy kit, as well as a kit purchase I'd made this earlier this summer.

Family

"I'm always in search of a good family portrait hoping that one will "turn out". This is another one that didn't. Caroline refused to let go of Bear. Sarah Kate was fussy because she was hungry. So I didn't get the photo I was hoping for. But I'm realizing that this photo better describes us than any posed one would. It's true to our life, true to us, and that's what matters most. And this? This is who we are at the moment. And we are...(family)"

Blue

The whole title actually reads, "You bring BLUE in to our lives" and the journaling explains that a little more. "The crystal blue of your eyes and your fanatic Duke blue, without you we'd be all pink!" cause even the dog's a girl, and there's LOTS of princess paraphenalia around here (none of it my own ;) ).

I did much of the last LO with Color Me Daisy's September kit "ABCs and 123s". And as I type, I'm wondering if I ever posted my creations with this kit. hmmm... Well, sadly, this was my last month to design with CMD. I wish Mike and Michelle all the best and much success in the future! I had a great time designing for them for the past year!

That's about all for now. I need to go hunt for those other CMD LOs and get them posted! I tell ya, I'm ready for life to settle down a little bit. Volleyball's over next week, so it should be headed that way...

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

congrats! great layouts! and look at Josh's cute smile!