Monday, May 9, 2011

Pink Ice Cream

On Saturday I was able to squeeeeze in one little ol' layout for Nat'l. Scrapbook Day. And I say squeeze, because the day was so busy that I didn't even pull out my stuff until about 9pm. But I'd just gotten the new release from Echo Park, Summer Days, and I knew I had the most perfect picture to go with it. ;)

"Pink Ice Cream"


products: Echo Park paper, ice cream sticker, small alpha stickers; My Mind's Eye label and border stickers; My Little Shoebox foam alphas; Stickles by Ranger, American Crafts pen and 3D foam adhesive, Cricut Expression, Once Upon a Princess cartridge

And yes, Caroline has on mascara. Don't hurt me. hee! We started a little tradition that we (plus Mom) take the girls for ice cream after their ballet recitals.

And so that's how I spent my scrappy portion of National Scrapbook Day. One whole layout. chuckle. But at least I got to scrap a little bit, and with one of my favorite companies. ;) For that I am thankful.

Happy Monday!

14 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Lovely LO! Glad you were able to scrap this past weekend.

Joanna said...

LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

aww what an adorable layout deanna!! I looove the bright happy pps, the design and the big ice cream cone! :)

Laura-Lee said...

Such a fun layout! I love the bright colours you used!

Annika said...

What a cute layout! I love the ice-cream cone! And that photo is perfect for those papers. Be blessed!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Love the bright, happy colors on the layout - the papers are perfect for the theme!Great design too - the over sized ice cream cone is perfect!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love this, Deanna! So bright and fun! I have restrained from buying this one, strange for me, I know! ;)

Andrea Amu said...

Hey, at least you got one done! I didn't even finish the page I started on NSD, but I did do 2 cards and started an altered project too. Better than nothing at all.

And your page looks wonderful... love that Summer line of EP. I also like your icecream cone embellishing!

Anonymous said...

another pink page & i love the huge ice cream!!

Sarah x

Gretchen said...

very very fun layout!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Perfect :)

Susan said...

Such a happy layout, I love it!!

Evanna said...

Great Layout!! We have featured your layout this week on Scrappin' Saturday over at Fantabulous Cricut! Hope you can stop by for a look!!
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2011/07/scrappin-saturday-ice-theme.html

Sabrina said...

What a sweet LO! I love all the pink and patterned paper and the design is great. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB! Sabrina www.scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com