Friday, April 15, 2011

@ 9 months old

Today Little Man officially turns 9 mos. old. Crazy talk, I tell ya. Just crazy. Here are a couple of pics I've taken of him in the last week or so.

This past weekend at TJ and Kristen's wedding. His first smocked Jon Jon. And maybe his last. :(

He's officially crawling, but doesn't really like it. He only uses it as a means to track me down (thus the sad/whiny face)

And he's happy once he reaches his mama. The boy's still very much a Mama's Boy. I won't lie, I love it.

Other things he's doing?
--eating us out of house and home. He's almost completely on solid foods, mainly because he wants whatever we're eating and shoves it in by the fistful. Chicken, black beans, corn and green beans seems to be favorites. Also the gingerbread muffins at Jason's Deli. He LOVES those. And being the third child means he's also tasted Pop Tarts and Fruit Loops but not because I gave them to him. His sisters like to "help".
--drooling all over the place. STILL. (and no teeth to be found. STILL.)
--ate his first handful of dirt yesterday because I sat him beside me while I worked in the garden. Unbeknownst to me, the little dude can already pull up to his knees, which is what he did on the rail of the garden and scooped up his first handful. yuck!
--starting to discover the world around him. He's a curious one just like Caroline was (sigh...here we go again). He's constantly looking around while I hold him, he bangs on everything, and loves to feel different textures. He's not a cuddly baby until it's time for him to sleep.

Hard to believe he's already 9 months old.


2 comments:

JennyKozar said...

And he is just beautiful!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! Great pics!