Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fashionista

The moment I saw Cosmo Cricket's Upcycle purse paper, I KNEW I had to have it. There's just too many pictures in my arsenal of Sarah Kate "dress upping" as she calls it.



Supplies used: Cosmo Cricket: pp, die-cuts, mini alphas, label sticker, My Little Shoebox glitter letters, Amy Butler cupcake topper flowers, Prima mini roses and music note flower, Glimmer Mist, bling from a Norwegian company thanks to my Secret Santa Hilde. ;)

These pictures in particular are taken from her birthday at the lake. Mom gave her a trunk full of dress up clothes, and the moment she realized what it was she squealed with delight. She immediately stripped down to her next-to-nothings and started pulling on the new costumes. Her favorite part? the "jewels" of course! A ring for almost each finger, clip on dangle earrings, elbow-length gloves...yeah, she was pretty much in heaven. And she definitely couldn't contain her excitement even though this is (another) fake smile. She was irritated that I made her stop to take a picture.


1 comment:

Gretchen said...

hehehehe fabulous!!