Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bahsful and Shy

until you really get to know her. SK can be my quietest child, the one who hides behind my leg every time she's introduced to someone. But she's also my loudest, especially when she really gets going. Funny how she can be both.

Supplies: Lily Bee pp and die-cut, Glimmer Mist ink, AC pen,
Helmar 450 Quick Dry glue, Cricut Expression and
Birthday Cakes cartridge (font), OA ledger mini alphas


But for the camera, she's almost always bashful, or at least not natural. She's my fake smile girl.(and it drives me crazy!) This one wasn't so bad though. I had to be quick to get it before she jumped up to go see the koi pond. it's kinda fun seeing how much her hair has grown too.

That's all I've got for now. Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

sweet layout and sweet pic!!