Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You and Me

This past weekend My Scrapbook Nook had a "Spring Fever" mini-crop, and boy did I finally get to catch up on some scrapping! I completed 3 layouts and a card and I'll be sharing them over the next couple days.

This first one, "You and Me", is one of the most recent pics of me and Josh that was taken at David and Ginny's wedding. It was for Anna Sigga's flowers, bling and mist challenge. I also used the current sketch that's up over at Get Picky challenge blog. I love that the Crate Paper stickers came with a number 9 label. It totally fit because that's how long we've been married.




products used: Crate Paper "Portrait"paper and label stickers,
Wilton doily, turquoise Glimmer Mist,

Prima bling and flowers, Creative Charms vintage brads,
Helmar ZapDots (stacked)


In other news, we've officially hit our family "busy" season. Ballet is wrapping up which means costume alterations, dress rehearsals, family coming in town, etc. Josh just started his 5th (or 6th?) season of church league softball, and we're in the process of applying to kindergarten. We're in the works of planting our garden again, and my flowers are starting to bloom. Yay! (big smile.) I'm also trying to keep my little photography side business going, so we're all on the go these days. I can't complain though. It makes life more interesting, and much more full of energy as opposed to those long dreary winter days when I thought I'd never see the sun or flowers again. So no, I'm not complaining. I like going and doing. And it makes relaxing all the more relaxing.


6 comments:

Gretchen said...

oooh love this layout!

Anita S said...

love this layout! great colour scheme too... :) !

Nikki xx said...

Thanks so much for sharing you beautiful layout with us over at Get Picky Deanna! Love the colour choice and the cluster of embelli's too!

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous LO! Thx for playing along with us at Get Picky..x

Keri said...

Deanna, this is a GREAT showcase of Crate's Portrait collection! Gorgeous use of the papers, love the bling frame too! Thanks for playing along with our Get Picky challenge! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

You know how much I adore your work, Deanna!! I just love your take on the Get Picky sketch :)