Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mesmerized

Little Dude loves to sit in front of our sliding glass door and watch the world go by. Well, really it's just the girls playing in the backyard and the dog running around but still. He loves it. And I love his little gawk of an expression. It cracks me up. I wish I knew what he was thinking...


Supplies: Crate Paper pp, stickers, fabric brads and labels, Basic Grey doily stickers, Prima pearls, Cosmo Cricket mini alphas

I used Crate Paper's "Toy Box" line and their sketch to whip this one up. Now that I look at it, it's too boxy even for me, and I'm not crazy about the title work, but I still love those fabric brads. And pearls aren't too girly for a boy page, right? I mean, they're red so that makes all the difference, right? hee!

Well, that's all I've got for today. We've been enjoying the weather, running errands, and looking forward to some Idol and Greys tonight. Ahhh....Thursday nights...they're some of the best!

Hope you're having a good one! Ta Ta for now!


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

very cool! you do boy layouts quite nicely!

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellen s. said...

don't you love love this line????? and how you worked those brads and circles so awesome