Monday, April 25, 2011

Me and My Boys

Scraplifting myself. Although I'm the only one who will even know. One night last week I just wanted a quick "scrap-for-myself" layout so I lifted myself. And it was fun. And easy. I think this one only took 45 min. or thereabout. If you know me or have watched me scrap then 45 min. is me in superspeed. And turns out I love it, both lifting myself and this layout. It's one of my favorite pictures from TJ and Kristen's wedding.



Supplies used: Crate Paper (a mix of Toy Box and Portrait), Prima pearls, Pink Paislee woodgrain sticker, Collage Press tag, Girls Paperie paper flower, Amer. Crafts rose brad and thickers, Jenni Bowlin ruled sticker, MME layered stickers, date sticker, ledger alphas, and die cut, Maya Road stick pin, Marvy Uchida label punch, ribbon

I'm loving the "gray" trend. It's so fun and so versatile. Dark gray, light gray, patterned gray. I hope it's here to stay--for a while at least. I really like it! :)

Well, that's all for me for now. It's a super busy week for me with lots of ballet and photography projects going on around here. Hope you had a great weekend and are having a good Monday so far! :)

***ETA***
I just found out that I'm featured in TWO places on the web today. One as SRM Stickers weekly challenge winner, and as A Million Memories weekly blog "Member Monday" selection! Sweet! :)


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

sweet layout D!

Gretchen said...

look at you linking up at Paper Issues! thanks! and i still think the layout is sweet! :)