Saturday, August 20, 2011

Group Hug!

I'm still playing along with the challenges over at The Nook's virtual crop this weekend, and I thought I'd share this little piece. It makes me happy to look at it. One, I love the children in it. It brings back a happy memory. I also love the colors, the big bold flowers (that when I saw the preview of them from CHA pics this paper was an absolute MUST). And also the stitching makes me happy. I tried stitching with twine this time around.


Supplies used: Basic Grey pp, doily stickers; Jenni Bowlin vellum butterflies; Pink Paislee twine; Bella Blvd. chipboard alphas; Cosmo Cricket mini alphas; Kaiserkraft pearls

Side note: Now that I've played with some Foldies, I feel like all my flowers need to be popped up just a little. ;) You could say I'm a wee bit addicted. Not as badly as someone I know though.

ANYway, just wanted to pop in and say Group Hug everybody!

I'll be back with more scrappy shares later this week. ;)



2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Absolutely adorable page!
Love both the stitching and your cutout work!

It's been fun "virtually" cropping with you this weekend! :)

Pam said...

I love love that page, beautifuL! I can't wait to see your other scrappy things:) The crop was so fun, wasn't it?!