Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Learning Curve

There's a new challenge theme up at Paper Issues. This time around the theme is "learning curve". This could mean anything school related, or a lesson you may have had to learn, or what have you. The interpretation is wide open. If you used paper, then you're in. You have until September 15 to link up!

I have a card I made a while back with some My Little Shoebox goodies that has a school/teacher theme.


And of course there's the card in THIS post that I shared last week or so, "Whoo's Ready for school?" I'm excited to say that it was featured on the Northridge Media Create blog this past week (scroll down, it's 3rd from the bottom). That makes me 2 for 2 in submitting to that contest and then getting selected! Since I consider myself a beginner cardmaker, I'd say that's pretty good, right? Right! :)

Anyway, if you have any project that is school or learning related be sure to link it up over on the Paper Issues blog on the Learning Curve post. We'd love to see and leave you some love too! :D

And now I'm off to pick up the house. Why does it get so out of control on the weekends?! I can't scrap until this place is tidied up a little. (anybody else like that?)

Happy Sunday friends!

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

great card D!!

curlyqmosaics said...

I adore your card! The layering is so cute!

Sherri said...

That card is too cute!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

This is the perfect teacher card Deanna! I might have to lift your sentiment and idea for my dd's teacher. Brilliant girl!:)

Aphra Bolyer said...

FABYULOUS card, Deanna!!!

Paper Issues said...

This is such a fantastic card! I love it!!! You are the feature today on PI! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-appreciate-you.html

buglvr2010 said...

I love this card! So pretty!

PaperVine said...

I LOVE this card - I am going to totally be inspired by it for my son's teacher :-)


Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Ruby said...

Love your card Deanna, SO fun!

Sandy Ang said...

Dropping by form the nook to say congrats. totally awesome for any cardmaker (beginner or not).

Christy said...

This is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! I love the gem :)