Thursday, June 17, 2010

Instant Love

I was inspired by this week's American Crafts blog challenge to create a boyish/manly LO with their product. This seemed perfect for scrapping another one of McClain's ultrasounds, so that's exactly what I did.



I used AC patterned paper, ribbon, brown pen, and Thickers to help create this one. I also popped up more stars on pop dots to give the LO more dimension. The journaling reads, "The very moment your little faced popped up on the ultrasound, I was instantly fell in love! Those chubby cheeks and smooshed nose left me in awe, speechless, and full of wonder. I already love you!"

Sorry the ultrasound photo isn't showing up as well. If you want to see a better scan of it, you can check it out here.

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Love this page! Great design and I love the bright colors and pattern of this American Creaft paper!

Gretchen said...

look at you rocking the AC!