Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Proud Mama



Right now over on the Noel Mignon challenge blog they're having a white space challenge. I love trying my hand at white space, and this time I chose to play with the Crate Paper that came in Noel's "Lemonade Stand" kit, and some Glimmer Mist too.

I called this LO "Proud Mama" because up to now this is the proudest I've ever been of Caroline, and really this picture is pure happiness. I'm beaming with pride, and she is enjoying the moment too. No fake smiles here for sure! In fact, we just got the DVD of her performance in the mail yesterday. I wonder how many times we'll be watching that one?! hehe!

5 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

oh this is just darling!! i love love the fussy cut flowers!

Sue Lui said...

What a pretty layout, Deanna! Love the misting and the Crate Paper and that photo just shouts pride. :)

Mahlin said...

Great misting and I love how you took on the white space. =)

Gretchen said...

love it! great use of that Crate Paper too!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh what a gorgoeus layout!!!