Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well my Girls Paperie paper finally came in from an online store, it only took 20 days (sense the sarcasm), and I finally got to play with it. This line has got to be one of my favorites! I love how feminine and shabby it is! So of course I scrapped some VERY GIRLY pictures with it! ;)



The journaling on this one reads, "You took to ballet like a fish takes to water! There wasn't one thing you didn't like about it. You LOVED the tutus, the shoes, Mrs. Bridget, and especially the dancing! And your love for ballet definitely showed at your recital. You danced with all your heart, worshipped God with your movements, and glowed with joy!"

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This page couldn't be cutter! :)

Gretchen said...

great layout! but where did you order that stuff from? i will make a mental note not to order anything i need in a hurry!