Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Atlanta Cricut Circle crop!

On Friday, I had the privilege of getting to drive down to ATL and attend the Atlanta Circle crop! I had so much fun with such super sweet ladies, that I had to give them a shout out here on my blog. We also had the extra treat of having Teresa Collins come and do a mini-book make-n-take with us! I really enjoyed chatting and getting to know her, as well as some of the other members of our design team: Shannon our "boss", and Cindy, a fellow DTer. It was a really fun day! I was definitely inspired by all those creative ladies! Here are some pictures of the day.

(note: These aren't my pictures, but ones Circlets have posted on a share site. My camera is still in Atlanta. boo! )

The Atlanta Provo Craft team with Teresa Collins..
l to r: Shannon, Teresa, me, and Cindy.

A large portion of the Circlets who were in attendance:
Teresa teaching her mini-book make-n-take:
Ribbon swap ladies:
Some Yudu action:
Super creative projects on display:

And of course there was some winning!
AmyS won the big giveaway, a Cricut Imagine!!!
Overall it was a REALLY fun day with so many highlights! I'm already ready for my next one! :D A special thank you to Scraplette for pulling it all together and making it happen!

No comments: