Monday, March 28, 2011

MLS "Farewell" blog hop

Hi everyone! I'm here today with a bittersweet farewell. My time at My Little Shoebox is almost up, and we as a DT are having one last "farewell" blog hop. If you didn't already, you should've started at Carol's blog and come to me from Cindy's.

As a part of my last "official" My Little Shoebox post, I'd like to share some of my favorite projects I've made with the new releases.

This is an altered sign I made recently with My Little Shoebox's new "Home Sweet Home" line. It started as a raw chipboard sign by Maya Road that I painted and layered some papers on. When I caught a glimpse of the "Home Sweet Home" paper I KNEW I had to do something with those birds and that cute cloud paper. This was the answer.



Silly me was so excited to photograph this puppy that I forgot to the add 3 little white buttons that go inside! Duh! That's okay because I've added them so they're in there now. ;) And this is a fun little addition to our Spring decor.


And I made this little card in anticipation of Teacher Appreciation Week that's coming up. I know doesn't necessarily go with the the Spring theme of the paper line, but I really love how it turned out. And I love that I got to stack all those die-cuts. There's 4 different layers. ;)

Before I go, I just want to say that working with Miss Helen and the MLS girls has been such a treat! I cannot say enough good things about them and the company! As we part ways, I wish them the best of luck and many sales! Thank you for the opportunity to design for you!

Your next stop on the hop is Debbie's blog.


37 comments:

Knerten said...

Fabulous work, love your homemade flower on the first one :-)
Thanks for letting us join this hop, and visit all you talented ladies :-)

Anonymous said...

I love these! So cute!

Carol Figueiredo said...

I loved being with you at this wonderful time !!!!!
I will miss you all!!!!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

Deanna, it's been great working with you! I look forward to seeing your work around the creative world!!

Drika said...

love your projects!!!!

gudrun said...

Love your projects.
It has been great working with you.
xo

Cindy S. said...

OMGosh! That sign is so stinking adorable! LOVE it! TY for inspiring me! I will be sure to keep peeking in on you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Deanna! Best of luck, and smooches to that baby!

Kris Berc said...

Very cute projects! I love your teacher card (and I too love to stack those die cuts)!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

wonderful projects!
I love the birds...rs
congrats and xx
Leila
leilacassimira@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that nest is too too adorable!!! I absolutely love it!!!

mustangkayla said...

CUTE sign and card!

Heather Doolittle said...

Love your card- it's SO gorgeous! I'm sure you have had fun being on the MLS design team and I'm sure they'll miss you.

beckyjune said...

Such cute projects, Deanna. I wish you the best in all of your scrappy and other endeavors and know that I'll still be seeing ya at the Nook.

Pearl said...

how cute is 'bless our nest'!?

Arjanne said...

I love the chipboard sign! Beautiful!

Lindy said...

Awesome projects!!!!! T4S

Beckie said...

Love the projects and all you work! xx

kellyisascrapdiva said...

These are such beautiful projects, but I really love that teacher card. It is so bright and cheerful!

Ilene said...

These are so cute, love your altered project!

Jessica Carter said...

love that card...thanks for sharing

~nicole~ said...

love the card, love the layout, loved working with you this past year! wishing you and your lovely family all the best! xoxo

Pattie B. said...

Your work is amazing!! You will be sorely missed! hugs

ruth said...

Your projects are absolutely adorable!!!

erin yamabe said...

thank you deanna, for everything!!! we will miss you!

sharon g said...

I love birdies, yes I do. I love birdies, how about you?

June Goh said...

Just love the birds and the nest. It has been great working on the same team with you.

Keely Livings said...

Love your beautiful projects, Deanna!

Jennifer Carmichael said...

Love he card and the flowers!!

Brittney said...

Enjoyes seeing all of your super cute projects!

nadine said...

The birds are sooooo adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

very cute!! I love all that layering!

Ann Cicilie said...

Really cute projects, and oh, FOUR layers? I love that :D Thanks for all the inspiration, and have a wonderful day :)

Sarah Louise said...

Wonderful s projects, well done.

Manders said...

It's farewell but not goodbye forever... Congrats on new adventures that await you.

Katherine said...

Beautiful work - love the cards and the bless this nest :)

TFS

Kat

Maria said...

beautiful projects.