Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's that time again, time to pull out your My Little Shoebox and get crackin', uh, I'm mean scrappin'! This month the MLS sketch was created by none other than the fabulous DT member Aphra Bolyer. I just love her sketches!! :)


And here are some sneak peeks of what I did with it.
My layout will be a part of the DT reveal
that is scheduled for next Thursday.



And you can play along:
  • Create a layout based on this sketch using My Little Shoebox products
  • Post your layout to your blog or favorite gallery and link back to this post
  • or upload your layout to our My Little Shoebox gallery titled March sketch at our Facebook page
  • leave us a comment on the March Sketch Challenge post with the link to your layout

You have until midnight Pacific time on April 10th to post your link to this post or upload to the Facebook gallery and title your project March Sketch.

Sooo, what will you win??

How about a fabulous prize package of My Little Shoebox goodies and your layout featured along with your blog link right here on our blog!!

Can't wait to see what you create!

And Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Fun sneaks, can't wait to see your whole layout! I hope I get a chance to play along! Love the sketch!