Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Blue Eyes



This boy has stolen his mama's heart! Sigh...Baby Blue Eyes here captivated me and my camera yesterday after church. He was all dressed up in his Sunday duds, hanging out with his Daddy in the front yard, and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to grab my camera. Good thing too, because these are my new favorite shots.

I love that the top picture captured him drooling. It definitely defines the moment. It's constant. Still no teeth, but TONS of drool and soaked bibs and clothing. So it's only fitting that it should make its appearance in the photo.

Mr. Man turned 8 months old last week, is very confidently sitting up, rocking, and scooting on his bottom. Three or four times now, I've found him in his crib on all fours rocking back and forth. I'm NOT ready for a crawler yet!!! Let me rephrase that, this HOUSE isn't ready for a crawler yet. Too many Polly Pockets and Barbie doo dads scattered about. I believe I'm gonna have to get one of those fence or gate thingys just to keep him safe. Since it won't be long now til he's crawling, guess I should get prepared--physically and emotionally.Guess I'll do go that while folding some laundry.

That's all for day. Happy Monday everyone!


1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh he’s sooo cute, and looks so much like you!! Goodness those blue eyes are absolutely beautiful.

as a side note: Hey! I am home this week, if you’d like any help this week I’d love to babysit! Or maybe just craft together! :)
<><Ellen