Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hi everyone! Just dropping in to apologize for the lack of posting this week. As my previous post showed, it's birthday WEEK at our house, and it's been a wee bit crazy. (When I was growing up we only had a birthday for a DAY. Somehow my kids have managed to stretch it to a week. Fun for them, crazy for Mom.)

Anyway, now that all the festivities are over, I'm headed to Atlanta bright and early tomorrow morning for a Cricut Circle meet-up!! Yipppeeee! I'm so excited to meet some fellow Circlets! (And rumor has it Teresa Collins will be there too! Sweeet!)

So that's the word on the street from around here. Busy. Crazy busy. But good.

And since I can't post without a picture, here's the birthday girl again.
This pic cracks me up because she's still learning to put her pinky up to make the 4. hee! You can tell by the look (of confusion) on her face.



Happy weekend everybody!!


No comments: