Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In my Arms (at last)

Since I've been sharing my My Little Shoebox creations this week, I thought I'd share another. This one is of the first time I held Mac once he was out of the NICU. I used MLS's new foam sticker letters, which I love, and did a "mash up" (to steal from Glee) of "Summer Breeze" and "Home Sweet Home".



Again with the quilled flower, this time a small one that only used the inner flower die, and also more outlining. I can't stop, so I hope you like it. I forsee more in the future. ;)

Hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

jramsdell said...

Very sweet layout, what a cutie pie.

Crafting Katie said...

I love this layout! I know how special that moment was. My son was a 27 weeker, and we didn't get to hold him until he was 3 weeks old. So special!