Friday, March 18, 2011

Pasta Fagioli love

I've been playing with some Jillibean Soup lately, namely their "Pasta Fagioli" line. Been scrapping here and there as I've watched TV and enjoyed couple of mostly kid-free nights.

This first layout is one I made to commemorate the girls special Christmas present from their Nana. You may remember that she gave them tickets to Disney's Broadway production of Beauty and the Beast. These pics were from the brunch we had before the show.


For this one I decided to make my own die-cut paper. I hand-cut the green patterned paper so that the edges are rounded. I also decided to go with the gift theme designed the whole page to look like a present, complete with its own handmade bow.

This second one is a Fall layout. "Impromptu Photo Shoot" captures Sarah Kate's first time to play in a pile of leaves. Her facial expressions crack me up, she's so animated!


Here, I handmade my own pinwheel and piled on the embellishments (pun intended. hee!)

And lastly, I created this birthday card for Kathy (Nana) whose birthday was yesterday. I quilled this flower using Provo Craft's Daisy Quilling Kit and my Cuttlebug machine. I *might* just be addicted to quilling flowers now. ;) Stay tuned for a step-by-step tutorial coming soon.


One of the things I LOVE about Jillibean's "Pasta Fagioli" line is that I was able to create Christmas, Fall, and birthday projects with the same papers (with a couple of older lines peeking through). It's so versatile! I also have a monochromatic baby boy page sitting on my table right now also using Pasta Fagioli. I just can't get enough of it!

Well that's all for me today! Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Great layouts and I absolutely LOVE your card!

Gretchen said...

ooooh all good stuff D!!