Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a quick reminder!

Don't let it slip up on you...today's the last day for the My Little Shoebox DT call. Helen and the MLS girls are super sweet and really wonderful to work for! They're VERY generous with product, and really easy going! Plus, there's always *extra* fun stuff the designers get to participate in like blog hops, sketch challenges, and special holiday posts. ;) I've really enjoyed working for MLS and their super cute product lines! If you're on the fence about applying, I definitely say go for it!!!

Oh and here's a sample of what's posted on their blog today by moi. I got to work with Oasis this month!



Well, that's all the scrappy goodness from me today.

I'm preparing for a BIG trip for a special wedding this weekend, and I'm getting stressed about it. I've even resorted to ironing, yes IRONING, Little Man's shirt! Ha! Never thought I'd iron size 6-12 mo. shirt, but it can be done! heee!

I just wish I had a better ensemble for myself. It's frustrating to go in to Old Navy and see all their cute tanks and tops, and know you have to buy A DRESS instead. ugh! I'm still at a loss for what I'm going to wear! Ya think I can get away with jeans and tennis shoes for the rehearsal dinner? That's what I *want* to wear. sigh....off to hit the mall hoping for better success. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

jackie said...

英文不好 看不明白-_-#

Unknown said...

Great layout. I really like the clouds. Hope you had a great weekend.