Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some Cricut creations

Oh man, it's been a while since I've posted some work! It's a combination of being busy, busy, and the fact that I don't have my camera right now to post some of my latest projects. So I thought I'd show you some layouts I did recently for Provo Craft. These were a part of the January Hello Wednesday preview on the Circle Blog. Which, by the way, if you would like to become a Circle Member you can find out more about it here.

For this particular Hello Wednesday reveal, I worked with the All Sports cartridge to work with and couldn't have been more perfect for me and our family! I could've created LOs with it til the cows came home! lol! Instead, I tried to reign it in and only created 2 LOs--one of my volleyball girls (who are now juniors and seniors in high school. Sheesh!)and my two girlies in their soccer gear. I kept them pretty simple so as to focus on the cartridge and cuts.


And just in case you haven't seen it yet, the All Sports cartridge is the one being featured in the September Cricut Magazine. Northridge is taking submissions now. You can find the call here.

That's all for now! Happy hump day!



No comments: